Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ

 If your question is not answered here, please contact-us with your query.

Q. What are the papers needed for admission in UK?
  It is always good to provide your academic and professional documents to get more benefits (awards, scholarship etc) from the begining. Please see our document list sections to

How can we help you?

  • FREE Application guidance
  • Student visa guidance and pre-departure checklists
  • Continuous support throughout the duration of your studies

We help you for collect the scholarship (if there is any scholarship) and communication with the institute.

Q. What’s the procedure for UK admission?
  At first you choose the College/University. Then you complete the application form and send it to the UK. Next they will give you a confirmation letter if you are qualified and they ask you to deposit fees (part of total fees) to directly to the bank a/c of the institute. Once they received fees they will send you a money receipt and some unconditional offer letter and other papers. After getting the money receipt and admission papers you can go to the UK embassy for your VISA with your financial and bank solvency papers. 
Q. How much money need to pay at first?
  Our service is free of chargeYou don’t need to pay anything to our company. You need to pay only a part of your course fees to the university account.
Q. What’s the possibility of getting visa?

You must show evidence of your financial solvency in order to show that you have the resources to cover the university tuition and living costs. Then if the university or institution accepts you, there is no chance to reject your student visa.

Can I stay in the UK to work after I have finished studying?
This depends on whether you meet the requirements for any of the schemes that the UK Government operates. Please contact us for more details.
Can I bring my family with me to the UK? 
   Yes, but only your spouse or civil partner and your children.Your children must under the age of 18 when they first enter the UK.